This refreshing and gorgeous recipe comes from the wonderful Rebecca who creates delicious and very healthy recipes. This recipe is created organic matcha green tea and is a must try for all matcha lovers!
- One peeled and sliced banana. Best with a frozen banana.
- 1 sliced Kiwi
- Orange juice – enough to cover the banana and kiwi pieces.
- 1 Shot of coconut cream
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 Teaspoon of matcha green tea.
- 1 Teaspoon of barley grass powder
- Half a teaspoon of spinach
- Half a teaspoon of mint powder
Mix all the above ingredients in the blender and blend until the mixture becomes smooth. You can also stir if necessary.